The following articles on Adpulp.com are my favorites of 2021. For me to like an article and recommend it, as I am doing here, the piece needs to contain more than news. For readers of Adpulp.com, the value is often in the news. Hence, our binary “Advertising News and Know-How” approach to the editorial product.
- A Book for ‘Ad People’ with Brains
- The Machines Have Moved In. The Machines Have No Feelings.
- Ad Legends Who Shaped the Modern Craft of Advertising
- Introduction to Marketing Effectiveness (A Primer)
- How To Stop Boring People and Make Your Presentations Sing
- Ad Chatter, the Podcast from the Makers of Adpulp.com
- How To Get Clients To Respect and Adopt ‘Creative Solutions’
- It’s Time for New Routes Up the Agency New Business Mountain
- Respect The People Who Make the Ads That Make Clients Rich
- Curtail The Tall Tales, Or Get The Hell Out of the Booth
The following articles on Adpulp.com continue to be popular well after their initial publication date:
- Billie Eilish and Adobe Do the Celebrity Endorsement Dance
- Bud Light Seltzer Packs Flavor Explosions in Tye-Dye Cans
- “Joie de Hooha” Is Utterly Natural and Totally Achievable
- Errol Morris Documents Chipotle’s Freshness, For Real
- Rosser Reeves, Ad Legend
- Raymond Rubicam, Ad Legend
- David Ogilvy, Ad Legend
- Helen Lansdowne Resor, Ad Legend
- There Was A Dream And One Day I Could See It
- How To Get Rich While Working In Advertising
- Carhartt Wants America’s Workers To Be “Fit For The Next Frontier”
It’s gratifying to have any readers at all, and particularly pleasing to see four articles from the Ad Legends series appear in the popular articles list.